Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Our trip to California

The kids an I went to my parents in California for Thanksgiving this year. Chad was unable to come with us since he had to work the days before and after Thanksgiving. My mom came to Arizona the week before for my cousins wedding, so she drove home with us so that I would not have to drive by myself. If it were not for this we would not have been able to go since 12 hours is to far for me to drive myself with he kids. The kids missed more school this way, but we didn't have many options. My brother Sam lives about three miles from my parents so we spent lots of time over their too. Courtney had fun dressing up with her cousin Eden.

The boys had a great time playing upstairs with all their boy cousins and their uncle Eli. They spent a lot of time in this room watching TV and playing board games.

Aiden got a lesson from Uncle Eli on how to do Eli's chores. Here he is dusting, I need to put his new skills to work at home.

Here is where I realised I was happy we did not the turn the pony wall in out house into a banister. Aiden was always climbing up the side of the banister. Lucky for me he never tried to climb the second level. My brother Deveren got a kick out my kids, at least in the beginning, I'm sure by the end of the week he was tired of them asking to constantly play with his IPod.

1 comment:

Kiara said...

We had so much fun with you and your kids!!! I hope we can do it again in the near future! Tell Chad we missed him!