Friday, December 5, 2008

Becoming a chef

Casey has been working on his Wolf in scouts. One of his requirements is to make a meal. He has been bugging me about it for weeks, so I finally let him cook lunch for the kids



















one day. He made Mac and Cheese ALL by himself! The whole time he was making it Tyler was complaining that he didn't like Mac and Cheese and that it was going to be disgusting! I told Tyler to be quiet, he was not being kind. I told Casey, welcome to my world, that's how mommy feels when you guys complain about the dinner I'm making. As a side note I would like to take this time to apologize to my mother for the complaining I did as a child....except for the time you made chowder I still laugh at the anti chowder songs and Deveren trying to soak it up with his shirt so he wouldn't have to eat it. Well anyway back to Casey. Tyler ended up eating it and praising Casey's cooking abilities. Casey was so proud we had to document his success. Good job Casey.

1 comment:

aliciamae100 said...

Yay for Casey! I love that he changed Tyler's mind about his cooking skills - must've been some very yummy pasta. :)