Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Family pictures

A dear friend of mine is an AMAZING photographer. She did a phot shoot with us for our Christmas card (i'm working on getting it out!) here are some of the picturs she got. I never realized how great she was till i witnessed her in action. She still got some great shots between wierd smiles, not sitting or standing still and general crazyness. Thanks Erica/yellow pear.
Court got into it and wanted a picture her and mommy.

Aiden was constantly running off
Aiden 1 1/2
Casey 8
Court 4

Family

Tyler 6



2 comments:

Heidi said...

It's been waaaaaaay to long since we saw your family! Hope you can make it over here this weekend. We miss you. What beautiful pictures! I hope I get some when you print them up!!!

Ashley said...

I love your family pics! I love your christmas card too!!! So adorable! I was wondering if it was Erika's incredible work & it was! She is amazing!