Friday, December 12, 2008

Storage Storage and More Storage




This weekend Chad redesigned our downstairs closet. It was so awkward shaped and had so much wasted space. Now it is much more space efficient and I can keep it better organized! You can't see, but there are three shelves behind the coats. I'm trying to decide what food storage will go behind there... the chips...the canned chicken...definitely something the kids will leave alone I guess the chips are out. I'm SO excited! I also wanted to show you all my pantry. I LOVE my pantry. When I was in California this summer Chad Doubled the size of my pantry. Now it is a walk in instead of a step in. Their is even a little nook at the end that picture doesn't show. I am obsessed with food storage and grocery shopping so I was so exited to have some place to put it all. I'm running out of space now, hence the closet :) Thank you Thank you Chady Baby!! Thanks for just shaking your head, smiling, and building me more shelves. At least I'm easy to please and my obsession benefits the whole family.

No comments: