Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sorry

I don't know how many people actually read this, but I wanted to apologise to any and all, friends and family who I have offended in the last month and any time previous. I have never intended to hurt anyone and I sincerely apologize.
I don't think I am perfect by any stretch of the word. I know and always have known that I have many faults. Most recently I am most aware of my sins of being selfish, thoughtless, closed hearted and a multitude of others. I know I have a strong personality and while I don't want to lose myself in my efforts to please all, I will try to keep myself in check and really consider my choices before I act or speak. While some may read this and think it is directed at one person or one event, I assure it is not and in fact a culmination of many. Again I am sorry to all. Here is to a new year and striving for a better me.

3 comments:

Farley Smiles said...

I guess I can feel good about the fact that I have no idea what you are talking about and I don't think of you as being a selfish (or any of the other adjectives) at all. I guess maybe you've had some stuff go on that I am unaware of but it sounds like you're working it out so good for you for dealing with it, I hope everything is going smooth for you. We wish we could see you for Christmas too.

Erika said...

I too don't know what you are talking about, in fact I think you are one of the most selfless, thoughtful, helpful, sincere, happy people I know. I got a little sick feeling when I read this... wondering why you feel this way. You have done more acts of service for me and my family this year than I care to count, it overwhelms me! Thank you for being such a great example to me of ALWAYS thinking of others! Merry Christmas!

Candi said...

Nicki,
I just read this...I'm not too good about blogging lately. I just wanted to say that I've always thought you are a very giving, selfless person. You've never said one thing that would offend me. I think it's great how you are always willing to pick up a kid (or 5), don't get stressed having them all destroy your house. You always seem to know what is going on with people. I know I can always count on you. You always have a smile and I've always appreciated it. Don't be too hard on yourself. If you are saying sorry, I can only imagine what I need to do!!