Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning came. I was awake about a hour before the kids and couldn't go back to sleep, so i got up and played on the computer till they woke. Chad managed to sleep and had to be coaxed out of bed by the children. I think Aiden was about to give in and go back to sleep with daddy!

After we finally got daddy out of bed we waited on the stairs for him to come out of his room. Here are the kids anxiously waiting to go down the stairs and see what Santa brought them. The kids get to come down one at a time from youngest to oldest.We had such a great Christmas morning. The kids got what
they asked for and so did I, a carpet cleaner! Woohoo now maybe i can have clean carpets. I've been wanting one for years and it always seems to get push off for more important things. I plan on trying it out this week, but the kids are home...maybe I'll wait till they go back to school. Maybe this week I'll read some books. I can't remember the last time I sat down and read a book. Aiden got a big bouncy ball that goes up to his chest, it's so cool, but I've already had ask the bigger boys not to kick it around the house. Court got a doll, Casey got a paper recycling kit and Tyler got a game boy. Chad got a i pod to keep him company on the job sights waiting for inspections and in the car driving all over town and commuting.


2 comments:

Erika said...

Woosh, you are quick...I'm planning on posting my stuff tomorrow! But it's so great to be able to see your stuff, I feel like I was there almost! Your party looks so fun too, you'll have to figure out a date so when we're in town we can come! Looks like it was a Merry Christmas!

Ashley said...

so fun! I love it! :) Can't wait for next year & all the following years with my boys! :)